• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chloe!!!

capel

Warren Veteran
Just to let you know we eventually found our way home with no further wrong turns!! We've stopped off at mine as I wanted to check on Nia(she's fine) and are giving P&C a 10 minute run on the grass and a drink before going on to their final home!! I've got the camera now so will take some pics of them in their new home.Lovely meeting you both and big thanks to the lovely man who came to our rescue up that lane!!!

:wave:

So glad you got home ok. It was great to meet you both & the lovely man was hubby Andy :D

Look forward to the photos.x

Hi Chloe. We knew who he was but couldn't for the life of us remember his name:lol: Did you note the deliberate mistake I made within a minute of two after leaving Helen's??:lol::lol: I've been trying for ages to get photobucket to take the pics we took of P&C in their new surroundings, but it just won't
upload anything!! If you pm me yours and/or Helens email addy I can send you them from my folder and then you can post them up for me if you want to. Elsie's husband is coming round shortly to borrow my new (as yet, unused)wire run until their big one arrives. At 7x3 (approx)it's not as big as my wooden ones but I don't think it's wise to have them in the spare wooden one as Nia's been in it recently, and at least it'll give the buns a chance to run around on the grass.

:oops:As soon as I heard the horn I realised I'd gone and done it again:oops:..did you notice the erratic lane hopping when we were following you? Thank goodness it wasn't busy! The run's been collected now so hopefully Leanne will take some better outdoor pics of them over the weekend.

untitled-2.jpg

untitled2.jpg

The garden in the background of the photo of Elsie holding one of the buns isn't even a third of its total size!

Just to let you know the buns have settled in really well. They took to their new home straight away and today they have been sitting outside in the run part and not hiding away. Even when we approached them they did not shy away. They've had nose rubs and strokes but we have not handled them yet though as thought it best to let them settle in. :D:D:D

P.S. hutch now has massive bolts on too! :D:D:D

I will definitely get some more pictures as soon as the weather is a bit nicer!They are beautiful bunnies Chloe. Thankyou for letting us have them! :)

Elsie's two grankids showed no interest in the rabbits at all. They looked at them, renamed them (Snowdrop and Snowy:roll::lol:) and then went off to play with the cats:roll:. I am relieved as it means they weren't man-handled but also a bit sad that it could be so rubbish for the rabbits if they didn't have me taking care of them. Having said that they have been fed and watered by Elsie before I get to work (8am) and 3 days on the run when it was mild she was sat on the bench in her dressing gown just watching them! :lol: Capel agrees, we think the rabbits were for us really ;):lol:

Back