• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Ted`s left the building...UPDATE: POST 21

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
My handsome man has just left for a dating holiday at Carolines (bunnyrun) where hopefully he will be bonded with a girly of his choice.

Please send positive bonding vibes for my man & calming ones for me as i miss him so much already:( But i`m really looking forward to him having a wife as company again:)

Su.x

Last edited:
Any news?? What buns are looking likely? Gosh! It reminds me of Cilla's "Blind Date": "Will it be number one...???":lol:

TP;)

I recieved a pm from Caroline late yesterday evening to say all is still going well:D Little Ted has been grooming Muffin, his prospective wife & they`ve shared greens together:) Have yet to recieve an update as to how the night went, fingers crossed.........................

Su.x

Awww! Lovely! Will check to see if Muffin is the lady of his dreams when you hear more...How exciting!

TP:D

Don't do it Ted!
Next thing you'll know is that she'll be trying to change your ways and will start nagging you and will then divorce you and take half of everything you've got..

Think Ted, Think

Love from Paul McCartney

...I am not the most patient of people and I've waited all day...

What happened??? What happened??? What happened???

DID they get on last night???

TP;)

Back