• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Portsmouth people

touie

Wise Old Thumper
or anyone close ish. Is there anyone who could look after my poorly houserabbit Fudge for a few days at the end of April?

he has bone disease in his jaw, nothing catching but he needs pain killers daily and a bit more TLC than my parents could give by popping in to feed them twice a day. I would be happier if I knew that someone with a bit more knowledge was keeping an eye on him!:D

Poor Bunny.I have 3 rabbits of my own,one i have had for 9 years.I have a dog though,a labrador who has food allergies,so i am used to giving him his medications daily.I may not be the sort of person you are looking for as i have a dog and your bunny may be used to running about the house all day,so if someone else offers that is fine,but if you are stuck i have a utility room where my dog doesnt go and i would be happy to help

thanks :D If anyone closer can help it would be easier as Bournemouth is quite a drive but thank you for the offer :D

I would love to offer help but I cannot commit to anything due to other half's terminal illness of Cystic Fibrosis, he is up and down like a yoyo in and out of hospital at the moment and what with looking after Bunnie and work and him!

What is exactly is required as in where would they stay and how long for will you be away?Plus is it a fight to give meds?

Last edited:
Hi Touie,

Just seen this thread. Can you elaborate on minimum care plan and i will gladly help if poss. Wondering if you want him to stay at yours. I might be able accommodate him in my hutch in shed or pop in daily for meds. As its going to be mid week, i won't have much time for playing and cuddles. Well have time for a few. (If he likes cuddles :shock:) :D

Back