• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Digging box

Teepee

Mama Doe
Hi!:wave:

You may recall that I am a new owner of 2 indoor buns and that my OH made them a "cardboard castle digging box" before their arrival?

Weeeell, I have just done a wicked thing in that I took a scissors to one of the castle walls so that I could slide it through the hutch door and allow them access to both hutch and digging box at the same time (they are still too small to have free run in the room - I plan on doing that bit by bit.)

:lol:They are running back and forth in glee and hopping high (for their size)into the air while doing so (is this a "binky"? It's like a mid-air skip!)...not much digging going on that I can see though!:lol:

...I *think* they like!!!

TP:D

:lol:They are running back and forth in glee and hopping high (for their size)into the air while doing so (is this a "binky"? It's like a mid-air skip!)...not much digging going on that I can see though!:lol:

...I *think* they like!!!

TP:D

Yep that's a binky! Lovely isn't it?! :love:

Awww! I wasn't too sure if they may be a little young yet to properly "binky" (hadn't heard that term before joining here)...I am thinking that a "binky" is what I used to call "bunny skips"!!!:lol:

TP;)

Back