• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Little Tikes

elve

Banned
:wave: Had to bribe the girls to keep still for a photoshoot - they kept bobbing in and out of the holes (which was the idea! :D)

littletikes.jpg

Benny has yet to be snapped on the top level enjoying his GOTCHA DAY!!! Yaaay 3 years since my little brown bunny and his brother turned my world upside down and introduced me to RU :p

Meanwhile, having postponed Maa's spay booked for today, in an attempt to sort out her 'toilet problem' (she won't go in her hutch, even in a litter tray - she's bursting by morning :roll:) I'm putting her in Benny's bigger hutch, and the little chap is giving up his seat for an older lady :D Like it or not :rolleyes:

Having dragged out Maa's hutch, cleaned it, bleached it and dusted it from every angle (wish I could have painted it too but I'm anxiously watching the sky as it is - might not get the inside dry at this rate :roll:) Maa was shocked by the chaotic scene :shock:

maa.jpg

But eventually resigned herself to the fact that humans do silly things like cleaning :roll: She set up camp in the climbing frame - awwwww - midday snooze in the sunshine :D

sunning.jpg

Now I've got to get Benny in Maa's hutch and gut his hutch for her - hope it don't rain before I'm done :roll:

Awwwwwwwww they are sooooo lovely!!! :love: :love: :love:

They play thingy seems to have gone down a treat! :D

Poor silly Maa, I hope she realises that it's better out than in...

:wave: well I'm wore out :shock: Bunnies ensconsed in alternate hutches - Benny looks disgusted but Maa looks more than happy - Awww my poor boy and on his Gotcha Day too :oops: All in a good cause though - I just hope Maa's new home isn't so lovely she can't possibly pee in it :roll: Here she is just in :D

Oooh this is nice! :p

ohwow.jpg

And Benny - not thrilled....

Muuuuuuum!!! there's a big fat blonde girl in MY hutch - cheeky mare!!! :evil:

cheekycow.jpg

Huh! like I'm ever talking to you again! Happy Gotcha Day! :rolleyes:

huh.jpg

Nah just kidding mum - this hay tastes fab as usual, and I AM a gentlebun :)

thisisok.jpg

Maa thinks 'At last! My place in the sun, with a garden view - far too nice to pee in!' :rolleyes:

placeinthesun.jpg

Elve your bunsters are gorgeous I don't think i've ever seen photos of them except Maa. Looks like they are loving their new toy!

:wave: thank you! I never get round to photos now - and when I do remember to find my camera, the batteries are always flat or the animals won't keep still! :lol: I set Benny up with a bit of brocolli in the end - took me about 20mins of coaxing - he was just a blur in the other photos :roll:

Benny the pointer rabbit, plays 'hunt the brocolli' :)

interesting.jpg

Back