• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How crazy is it to attempt to bond a fourth?

flowergirls

Warren Scout
Hi:wave:
I know I don't post much (partly because I want to change my member name from when I accidentally hit 'autofill' when filling out the registration form for member name and it seems to be impossible, wont even let me become a new member- I digess!)but any thoughts on my dilemma would be welcome.....
I have a bonded trio of girls, they are very happy together and have lots of space (2 large hutches with an attached 6ft by 6ft run adjoinng both hutches, and the space beneath the hutches).
I have an indoor bun, Blackberry, a now spayed girl, taken from someone who no longer wanted her at Christmas- she has plenty of supervised time out of her cage but I just feel her quality of life is not as good as the outdoor girls- she seems lonely to me after watching them play and snuggle and interact all day. I never REALLY wanted an indoor bun as I have a tiny house, 3 cats and a 2 very lively boys. I couldnt consider having a housebun friend for her as her home isnt big enough and I havent the space for a bigger one..
I would like to bond her with the trio now spring is coming but am afraid of upsetting the trio more than anything else- they were a really easy bonding to do. Is it worth a try or could I damage their bond from just even attempting?? (I know about the actual bonding methods as I researched them when bonding the trio and had success with the 'bath' neutral territory method).
Anyway, she is going for her vaccinations later today.....

Hi

Sorry I can't help with the bodnign enquiry (I'm a real wimp when it comes to bonding bunnies!) but just wanted to say that if you would like to change your username, then you can PM Tamsin (Forum admin) with your request :wave:

Back