• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gggggrrrrrr!

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
Its lovely and sunny and as i'm at home i want to let the buns out in the garden, but I have just scared two different cats off - one of which was sat on top of the buns hutch- and there's another one sat on top of next doors shed.

Poor buns they're sat there looking at the grass drooloing :lol:

dont they have a run?
the cats by me get bored of bunny spotting once they realise they cant get them, go for the birds instead:)

I know what you mean, There's a new kitten on our street that keeps trying to terrorize the rabbits. It even sticks its paws through the mesh to claw at them. Bloomin' cats :censored:

they do have a run, but i like to be able to let them free range.

anyways, i went out and swept the buns out and the cats seemed to think better of it

the last time a cat came into our garden Ginny beat the :censored: out of it. I have never seen a cat run so fast I thought it was going to leave a cat shaped hole in the fence. :lol:

Back