• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is the life!

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
Misty chilling in the litter tray :love:

P1000178.jpg

P1000177.jpg

a couple more pictures

Crystal being the bully that she is :roll: delibratly blocking the drinking part of the water bottle with her head so Misty cant have any... crystal is such a spoilt little brat... needs to learn to share me thinks :rolleyes:

P1000181.jpg

Misty coming to greet me :love:

P1000182.jpg

Crystal chilling in her favroute spot

P1000183.jpg

Great pics. What a little madam Crystal is for blocking the water bottle. Put two bottles up at different areas of the cage....she can't block off two at once ;)

aww thankyou for your comments i love them both so much :love: they do have 2 water bottles now but Misty seems to foget this and still has Crystal being a greedy sod and not letting him get some water :lol:

hopefully they'll be a trio next week with Binky but im not holding out much hope if im honest judging by personalitys as they all have the 'I want to be boss' attitide :shock:

xx

Back