• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

going outside?

kimd6200

Banned
when is the best time to put a rabbit outside 24/7?so far,hes in the shed in a single hutch,but in the garden ive got a large hutch with run attached underneith id like him to go in.would it still be too cold yet?it gets very cold in the shed cuz its concrete so got a thickish coat anyway.x

i heard we may have some snow soon so maybe leave it a little longer.I personally would think end of may time but it depends on the bun. i only have indoor buns so not really much help on these things.

Yes, I would leave it a bit if not used - I think it's meant to get colder as soon as this weekend.

TP

We normally bring Ron and Ginny into the garage (no additional heating) whentthe clocks go back in October and will bring them back out into the garden in the next few weeks. Over the winter they have had the full run of the garden, so heir coats are nice and thick.

Back