• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Everyone meet Acorn!

pwac21

New Kit
So this is my new french lop bunny Acorn! A lady came into the vet clinic that I work at to get his teeth trimmed and when I took him back out I told her about my rabbit that I had just put to sleep and that I was going to look at some holland lops ina couple of days. So she told me that Acorn needed a home and he was free so a couple of hours later when I got oof work, I took Acorn. His name was Thumper but I changed it to Acorn. He is 2yrs old and un-neutered. His teeth don't lign up together so I have to get his teeth trimmed every month. He needs alot of work though. His ears are horrible, the itch him really bad, he is covered in mats, he needs alot of grooming time and a bath! I'm going to take him to the vet Tuesday for a check-up and to see when he can be neutered. But I'm so happy and he is the sweetest bun, he just lays in my lap and doesn't move and loves to be cuddled. He has never had fruits or vegetables so thats something I'm going to have to work with him on. Ok so here are some pictures of when I brought him home today:

AcornFirstDayathisnewhome.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

IMG_3014.jpg

He's very cute! Apparently Nigel may be a french lop, but he's double the size of Acorn..... :?
I'm glad you have him, the stupid lady obviously didn't have a clue!

Thank you guys! I'm off work today so I'm letting him have some free time out of the cage. Here is some more pictures:
Acorn sitting on the couch
IMG_3022.jpg

Thomas and Acorn, he loves to snuggle!
IMG_3027.jpg

Wyatt and Acorn!
IMG_3018.jpg

Acorn exploring the living room
IMG_3020.jpg

Acorn has been so good so far. He is really gentle with the boys as you can see and they are gentle with him. I hope to be maybe getting hima friend Saturday! Oh, I'm just so happy I have a bunny again. They bring so much joy to my life! I'm going picture crazy, I need to chill........ ok breathe.

Back