• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alvin's twin Barney

louandjoe

Alpha Buck
Just noticed how much Barney looks like Alvin, such cute boys! :love:

Very regal...
barney5.jpg

Cuddles with dad...
barney4.jpg

'Hiya mum!'
barney1-1.jpg

'Wow mum, it's like looking in a mirror!'
barney2-1.jpg

'Right mum, I'm off to bed now... night'
barney3.jpg

awwwwwwwwwww looks like you got the better looking and friendlier twin... hes gorgeous :love: :love: :love:

He's not always been so friendly, he's normally very quiet and shys away from strokes and stuff but he had a poorly tum on Saturday and sat on the sofa with us for ages and now he seems to love us so much more :love:

He's not always been so friendly, he's normally very quiet and shys away from strokes and stuff but he had a poorly tum on Saturday and sat on the sofa with us for ages and now he seems to love us so much more :love:

awwwwww its like he knows your making him better then :love: :love:

what type of lop is he, his face is soooooooooooooooo gorgeous

awwwwww its like he knows your making him better then :love: :love:

what type of lop is he, his face is soooooooooooooooo gorgeous

I don't know what type of lop he is :oops: He's got a dead big square head, feels really different than any of my other buns heads but he's so soft and squidgy, I love him! :lol:

I don't know what type of lop he is :oops: He's got a dead big square head, feels really different than any of my other buns heads but he's so soft and squidgy, I love him! :lol:

Alvin only weighs 2.29kg hell never get such a lovely big face :(

i may swap them while you sleep hehehehe

I love that first photo he looks like deputy daaaawg...only obviously a black bunny, not white & tan dog wearing cowboy gear.

hiya! oh my goodness he is exactly the same as my bunnt alfie..have a look at rabbit chat n my pics of bobby n alfie..honestly my boyfriend said..go and check our buns they have stolen bobby!! he he

Back