• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a lazy bunny

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Bailey is really lazy. How do i encourage Bailey to leave his crate? he doesn't seem to like the laminate.

Ive made him a little road so that he can get to the matt without going on the laminate.

he was fine until he moved into the crate on sunday...

x

Hello,

Have you changed your user name?

Could you lay newspaper about on the floor so he can get used to it and maybe spread food around? Is there definately nothing else wrong with him?

maybe hes just making sure his new crate dont get took away hun.... they not good with changes so ive seen.... give him a few days hell be back to bounding about unless he really is just a lazy bum and youll be lucky to see 5 mins of crazy before back to sleep lololololollolol

haha

yeah i have changed my name

No, hes fine...

Hes ok once you get him out but hes a wee bit scared of the laminate.

we have newspaper down and he has been out today x

haha

yeah i have changed my name

No, hes fine...

Hes ok once you get him out but hes a wee bit scared of the laminate.

we have newspaper down and he has been out today x

After 2 1/2 years Bunnie is still weary of the laminate floor, she stays on the 2 rugs in middle and to go out into hallway hops into her snuggle bucket and then out to hallway, or sometimes she hops into snuggle bucket and we pull her over to the hallway door in it, then she hops out:roll:

Back