• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Cant Help Them All- Today Has Gotten to Me :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Too many Rabbits
Too many in need
Too many unwanted
Yet more bred, Why?, human greed

Too many Rabbits
Not enough care
First wanted, then rejected
How can it be fare.....

Too many Rabbits
I cant help them all
For those out of reach
My tears of helplesness fall

Janex :cry:

I'm sorry you're having a rough day Jane. Your poem is so sad but also very lovely. Hugs to you

I cant help them all-today has gotten to me.

Jane:wave:I once tried to take in too many rabbits:shock::cry:apart from the hard work of cleaning out every hutch every day:cry:the endless round of feeding:cry:grooming checking health:cry:there was the enormous feed bills plus of course large vet bills:cry:I did this because i was dealing with a breeder who killed her unwanted "stock":evil:and i couldnt say NO:cry:knowing that if i did i was sending that bunny to it,s death:cry::evil:
In the end i had to stop as i just had too many:cry:
You are more sensible than i was as you know your limits:)
I still have a large number but i can cope with these:)
You are doing the right thing:)

yup i can see why today would be a bad day hun xxxxx

first rescues allowing bunnies to get poorly and taking away the good work of the good guys and then the good guys actually having buns took away for what some :censored: who are treating thier property like they aint even living beings :evil::evil:

still in total shock of the last few days :cry::cry::cry:

Thank you.
Mucho respect to all you Rescues. I dont know how you cope, I really dont.
But OMG am I glad you are all there to help the Buns :)

Janex

It's so sad Jane we're all crying along with you - those of us that have hearts that is :? You feel like what you do is a drop in the ocean, and because they live so long I for one can't rehome any more for years - but the difference you make to your own little 'family' of animals is the best you can do - you have to take comfort in their happiness and not dwell on those you cannot help :(

:shock: That is an awful thing to say :shock::shock::shock::shock:

I would call that a personal attack:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Someone has set up a new account and nicked Tam's pic to try and make it look like she is posting something so horrible. Have reported.

Someone has set up a new account and nicked Tam's pic to try and make it look like she is posting something so horrible. Have reported.

I reported it as soon as it appeared, Id just refreshed.

Theres more :evil:

I didn't notice that - I was just too shocked :cry::cry::shock::shock:

How the hell have they done that? How can anyone do that type of thing? I am not clever when it comes to puters and I didn't know that could be done.

Whoever it is has got it in for someone:shock::shock:

OMG? It never ends does it. Losers who think this is funny. What a sad moron that person must be.

Jane I don't know what has happened today, but I am sending you a big hug as I can only imagine xxxx

Back