• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2nd attempt at spay - update - Holly is fine

Vanessa.B

Mama Doe
Tomorrow is the second attempt at spaying Holly,

She had a reaction to the anaesthetic at the first attempt and Caroline the vet got no further than shaving her tummy before having to bring her round.

Caroline is happy to try again as Holly came round immediately with no after effects.

Any spare vibes would be most welcome, I am nervous to say the least :(

Holly is such a pretty little girlie who loves life and her husbun Herbie. I am praying that all goes well for her. I am feeling a bit fragile after the news of Barney.

Vanessa xx

Last edited:
She will be fine, if Caroline is in any doubt she will bring her straight back round.:D. I have had the three for this week so Hollie is the good news:D
Will speak to you tomorrowxx

Caroline has phoned to say Holly is OK and I can pick her up later.

What a relief :D :D:D

However Rosie has seemed a lot happier without her being around. I actually caught her running around like a mad thing. This is a first, I have never seen Rosie flop or binky. She is now snuggled with Herbie.

It does look like the girlies are best split up but do I leave Holly or Rosie with Herb.

This needs some thought :?

Caroline has phoned to say Holly is OK and I can pick her up later.

What a relief :D :D:D

However Rosie has seemed a lot happier without her being around. I actually caught her running around like a mad thing. This is a first, I have never seen Rosie flop or binky. She is now snuggled with Herbie.

It does look like the girlies are best split up but do I leave Holly or Rosie with Herb.

This needs some thought :?

Awwwwww glad she is ok!

Perhaps they will get along better now both are spayed?

I know what you mean though, I have not seen Bobbin do a binky since he's had Broome for company :?

Sending speedy recovery vibes xx

I knew she would be ok:D I saw her in the prep room just before she was being done and gave her a snuggle.

I think the snuggle did the trick! Thank you!

BTW the girlies are now have records in my name but I think they are still on Bunnyhops too. I did suggest they can come off Bunnyhops but you know what computers are like...................... :?

Does this mean Rosie and Hollie are officially ours? Thank you for two gorgeous bunnies!

Vanessa xx

It does, and a brilliant forever home they have too:D:D:D, I will sort my vet records out don't worry;):lol:

Back