• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny kisses

Stevie b

Warren Scout
This is a pic of my bunny giving my head a lick;
aDSCF2337.jpg

I found this very funny! I don't normally get kisses, my boyfriend is her favourite.

Does anyone else get bunny kisses?

Awwwwww!! That's really sweet! It's nice when buns that don't usually give kissing do so expectantly :D

This should be in stories and photos, maybe a mod can move it for you ;)

Every day we are woken at te same time buy Bonnie and Henry jumping on the bed. The other day Henry jumped up and my partner woke up by Henry licking her nose:D She was estatic with joy for the rest of the day.

i think mady-moo has licked me once (and i think it was a mistake :lol:) and it took her ages to lick moe so much so we thought she didn't like him.
moses used to lick alot when he was a baby - not so much now :cry:

Ooh yes, all the time. Emrys, Nori, Mona and Bonnie all lick to death. Merri, Elidore, Rowaneberrie and Ebonnie just nudge me though. :lol:

Molly used to give kisses all the time, rearrange my hair, nibble my eyebrows. But now he has Faline doting on him he only gives a cursory lick. :?

Thats so cute! Dougal licks my fingers and hands a lot, but Nigel only headbutts me in the face and pulls on my trouser legs.

No :cry: Misty does not give me bunny kisses...although she seems to enjoy kissing the OH :lol: which he finds hilarious :oops:

Bertie always gives me lots of kisses, usually on my hands. Sometimes he licks my head but then takes it one step too far and eats my hair !!! :roll:

Dolly used to lick me on any bit of spare flesh she could find! If I was wearing shorts I'd get licked from my ancles to my knees (usually when I was trying to clean her out!), she couldn't reach any higher :love:

Hannah

Back