• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your Bunny have Blue eyes?

Patches one eye is Bright blue on the bottom half of his iris and brown on the top, Then his other eye is mostly brown with a smaller blue part on the bottom half of his iris.

Does your bunny have crazy eyes also? :rabbit2:

My bun has blue brown eyes. Brown in the middle and a blue rim around the outside. I used to have a rabbit with one blue eye and one brown eye.

I will try to get a few closeups of his eyes today.

catswhiskas: I think Patches eyes are close to what you are explaining.
sillyrabbit: That is crazy neat :D Beau must be a lucky Bunny.

I guess its more common in bunnies than people. I have only seen one person who had one brown eye and one blue. :shock: It was the Neatest thing I ever seen.

Does she have white spots?
Carriers of Blue-eyed-white sometimes get white spots on them, if the white areas reaches the eyes the eyes turn blue:D Occasionally even with half the eye blue I suppose...

moses has ruby eyes, they look brown but in the light they are a redish colour. i was really worried something was wrong with them, but then someone here said they were ruby.

One of my new rabbits has blue eyes. They haven't got name yet as the lady told me they were female and i think they are male. just waiting for the vet to confirm they are male.

yup snowy has blue eyes i must find a way to add her and dora to my siggi!!! still she is a blue eyed white but looks quite unusual my neighbour thinks shes very pretty!!

My Dutch girl Sky has blue eyes........
ABunsig22Sky.jpg

As does my Dutch Louie............
AbunLouie8.jpg

And Oscar the Lionhead...........
ABoysOscar2.jpg

Back