• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So Happy! But Bobbys a little monkey!

shel20

Alpha Buck
after their neutering yesterday that went great, I kept booby n alfie seperate last nyt just in case..in their cages side by side.So this morn when i got up i let them be together and they were so happy to be together, despite my worries as alfie was still mounting bobs straight after his op! Anyway i went for a bath and left them for a good hour together and came back in...and they were sat grooming each other then fell asleep on top of each other it was so unbelievably cute! so........
shall i take the plunge and leave them together permananly..seen as no fights and they seem to be fine? and i dont wanna keep locking one in while the other is out..etc....
so shall i go for it?!
im just scared..its all been ok but id never forgive myself if all of a sudden they fought..however they will be moving in together permanantly together next week when i move and they go in a big hutch together on my new terrace from the kitchen..so shall i just leave them together so they can just bond?

oh yeah and the monkey bit....bobs keeps his cage clean and only ever wees in his littler..but as soon as i let him into alfies cage he peeps all over his clean cushion!! alfie sniffs it as though unimpressed at having his lovely pad ruined! why is he doin this?!its everytime!..then bobby sits in alfies cage all the time? could he prefer it or somethin...a fussy bun! ha

If they are getting on ok together id be tempted to leave them together ;) They are obviously already used to each other's smells so hopefully all will be ok :D

well this morn they were grooming each other for ages and snuggling..still some humping but much less...no fights..so i think ill take the plunge! the would be unlikely to just all of a sudden fight now wouldnlt they?

Back