• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh, the shame

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I took Sorrel to the vet to have her teeth looked at. I was just chatting with the rather handsome new vet ;), foolishly mentioned what a well-behaved girl she is and she chose that moment the leap inside my coat and run down my coat sleeve.

she is a big girl so her bum got stuck and it took two people to drag her out while i stood with my arm stuck out like an imbecile. mortified!

today I've been trying to change my bedding and she keeps thwarting me by getting inside the duvet cover so she's obviously not repentant - what daft/annoying things ahve everyone else's buns done recently? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oooohhh i have a vision of you with a rabbits bum stuck out of your sleeve ...just when you were trying to impress the new vet :lol:

:lol::lol:

I have a chocolate thread (which I'm sure Faline instigated) that was pretty silly. She often tried to run off with something but is too quick so she ends up with a wrapper and no goodies.

she is a big girl so her bum got stuck and it took two people to drag her out while i stood with my arm stuck out like an imbecile. mortified!

Sorry, but::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TP - this post has cheered me up somewhat!!

I was at the vet once, and I had their carrier open and was just stroking them. The carrier was on the desk, because the woman behind wanted to see D&J, so all of a sudden, Josh jumped out and was just sat on the womans sort of shulder, he kept sliding down and I was like 'Josh- Come on'

So she gave him to me and I just went and sat down with my mum!!!
It was funny- but sooo embarresing!

Back