• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions on Honey

GemmaH

Mama Doe
Hiya

You may have read that after Jasper died I took Honey to Kay's Bunnyhops to try and find her a husbun. She was having none of it, we tried her with two boys but she just flew at both of them. I decided to wait a few weeks and try her again, Kay said that sometimes girls take a bit longer to get over a bereavement.

Well I've noticed the last couple of days when I've gone into the shed she's started coming out to meet me and get her dinner, like she used to with Jasper but hasn't done since we lost him. Do you think she may be turning a corner? I'd like to think that she will accept a new husbun one day, especially with her living outside in the shed and not seeing all that much of us.

I'm hoping this is a positive sign, has anyone else been through anything similar with their buns?

Aw, it sounds like maybe she is turning that corner. Might be worth giving it another try in the not too distant future.

I hope so Gemma, it would be wonderful if Honey could find a husbun :) Why don't we go down to Kays again before the kids break up (ie within the next two weeks??) to try her

Back