• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lionhead Babies & Dad (Toto)

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
The Bunny Camp have 5 lionhead babies who need rehoming. Their mother and father were brought into the rescue and they didn't know that the doe was pregnant. The owners claimed that the 2 bunnies had never been together, but obviously they must have at some point.

There are 2 black, 2 mink coloured and a black and white english marked one. They are approximately 7 weeks old and are still with their mother until they are weaned.

It is thought that they are all females but cannot be definite at the early stage.

They will all be neutered prior to rehoming.

These are the babies
Bellesbabies.jpg

And this is Dad
Toto.jpg

His is a champagne/cream sealpoint and is a very friendly little bun. I have met him and he is gorgeous. He has been neutered.

If you can give any of these a home or want more info either PM me or contact the Bunny Camp Sanctuary direct on 01274 821665

Ooh, gorgeous lionheads!

Shouldn't have looked, I can't have all of them that appear on RU :(. I am sure they wil soon find homes, such cuties.

Vanessa xx

They are far too close... this could be dangerous, perhaps I should go and visit my parents for a while :lol: Maybe I could hide them somewhere

Back