• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elve is your playcube with you ?

Steph

Warren Veteran
Elve has it been delivered yet ?? I need piccies of bouncing bunnies :lol: Seriously though I would love one and would love to know the size of it :oops: May fit in my one place ;)

yeah I got it yesterday :p spent ages building it, taking it apart again as I'd missed out a bit, building it again, taking it apart again as I'd forgotten another bit....ah but it was fun :roll: :lol:

Then I waited with camera in hand :shock: Girls all hopped in and out of the holes so fast I would have just got a blur :roll: Maa decided it was a toilet :lol: And as predicted, the lone male, Benny, was the only one with the initiative to climb onto the top level :p Sadly at that point it was getting dark, I'd long abandoned my photoshoot, was feeding shrieking guinea pigs and just saw him through the window playing king of the castle :lol:

So - no pics yet :roll: I have all summer :p It's just a 3' cube, not too big - I didn't bother with the slide as I hardly have any room, and it seemed a bit dangerous, plus they have a stool and chair already on the patio - no room for a slide too :? However the slide would make a PERFECT toboggan - so now I just need lots of snow :p

well worth £50 anyway :D

:wave: Thanks hun I think Ill ask for one for my replacement Easter Eggie pressie :oops: ;) Awww Elve please get a piccy of Benny on the platform bit :lol: Mmm 3ft square is ace ;)

Back