• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got a spare £150 to buy a lot of bunnies?

I don't understand why the breeder let the buns get pregnant but then decided to get rid of them all.

I can't for the LIFE of me figure out WHY anyone would be breeding a bunch of mixed breed rabbits in the FIRST place......let ALONE dumping them whilst they *may* be pregnant!!!!!:evil: :evil: Can anyone possibly BE any more irresponsible and heartless as this????? And does she honestly think she is going to get £150 for 10 mixed breed rabbits (except for a couple of Lionheads) with NO accomodation?!?!? She would be VERY lucky to get that for a group of purebred rabbits.....she is living in Lala Land! I SERIOUSLY hope that someone doesn't drive her price down and take these poor buns for unscrupulous purposes. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Things like this make me SO angry!!!!!:censored: :censored:

Words fail me. Actually they don't :censored: :evil: :censored: :evil:

Is she in cuckoo land!?!?! Who is going to buy all of them and keep them all? She is a complete idiot.

She's wanting £300 plus just for the hutches! :shock: seriously in la la land - at least when my guinea pigs breeder gave up breeding she sold the whole lot for £150 inc accomodation - there's nothing to stop this girl just getting herself a load more rabbits once this poor bunch have been shoved off elsewhere :evil:

:censored:why do they all have to go together £150 is a lot of money and a real cheek to ask them all to go together Stupid :censored::censored: women

I am saddened by that and am also wondering who would ever buy such a lot of rabbits as described...:shock:

Dear, dear me!!!!:(

TP

There is a very slim chance that anyone will take on that number of rabbits on in one go - breeders tend to focus on one breed more than just a general mix

I am saddened by that and am also wondering who would ever buy such a lot of rabbits as described...:shock:

Dear, dear me!!!!:(

TP

Someone who thinks they can breed bunnies in their back garden and make lots of money selling cute baby buns to people who don't know how to look after them properly

I am thinking that they would need a very BIG back yard to house all those buns as the seller says they don't want to split them...

I am also thinking her chances of selling them are pretty slim and I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they did indeed end up at a rescue.

TP:(

I am thinking that they would need a very BIG back yard to house all those buns as the seller says they don't want to split them...

I am also thinking her chances of selling them are pretty slim and I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they did indeed end up at a rescue.

TP:(

theyd need alot of spare hutches aswell! so suppose your right

Back