• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more pics of my boys

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
They've been here a week today and I'm still amazed at how chilled out they are...

P10705112.jpg

They spend most of the time in my ensuite toilet, I only put them in their cage just before I go to sleep cos the one night I left them in the loo I woke up at 5.15am to the sound of Smudge ripping wallpaper off the wall (don't tell my dad :oops::lol: )

So now if I need to use the loo this is what I have to contend with... and these pics were taken after I'd tidied up the poo minefield I normally have to navigate :lol:

P1070553res.jpg

P1070557res.jpg

But they're such little darlings :love:
P10705482res.jpg

I had to put this picture up cos it shows off Smudges paws, they have white tips to them...
P10705582res.jpg

I caught both his ears lopped for a bit yesterday, normally it's only the light one. And I reckon Jasper's been taking lessons cos when I went to get him for his injection tonight he was having a lop earred moment too :love::lol:

:wave: Thanks, they must think I'm mad cos I'm always aww-ing at them for some reason or another and rushing off to grab the camera :oops:

True... if I miss the company once they move into the shed I'll just have to drag the dog along when I need a wee :lol:

Back