• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Monty

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
This is Monty (previously known as Charlie). We picked him up on Friday from Bunnymadhouse and he is the cutest litle chap. He was very kindly bonded by them with my Molly who sadly lost her husbun Muffin a few weeks ago.
She is very possessive and territorial of him, but they are so loved up I am sure she will calm down in time - she was like this at first with Muffin so I am not too worried.
He had his first jab tonight and was a star patient, he even gave the vet a kiss on the nose:). She gave him a full health check too and said he is perfect with lovely teeth - a credit to the rescue and the foster carer who looked after him before we got him. He already responds to his name when I call him and loves being scratched behind the ears. Tommorow I will try his first grooming session.

monty-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Whoops I've posted on the other thread of this.:oops: I will put my reply on here too.

Lynne - what can I say but

"Aaaaaaaawwwwwwww" - Monty (Charlie) is adorable. I hope Monty and Molly will be very happy together.:D

I had been peeking at rabbits in need section and thought you may have reserved him;)

Good luck for Monty & Molly - hope they are very happy together.:D:D:

Last edited:
Thanks everyone - he had his first grooming session today and was as good as gold:D Molly seems happier today too and let him share the same food bowl

Back