• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More cute cute Bobby n alfie photoshoot!!!take a look!

shel20

Alpha Buck
Here are some cute pics from tonight!!!ooh i love them!

the pad
DSC01203.jpg

the cheeky one! alfie
DSC01215.jpg

DSC01218.jpg

successful male/male bunny bonding!
DSC01231.jpg

sleepy buns!
DSC01233.jpg

DSC01234.jpg

mummy joins the cuddle
DSC01235.jpg

Whoaaah they look pretty content seen as though they have been neutered today :lol::lol::lol:

They are stunners... xxxx

i know i thought they would be all groggy but alfie was even trying to hump bobby?!!!that must hurt!! how long do u think till that will stop??...a few weeks?

i know i thought they would be all groggy but alfie was even trying to hump bobby?!!!that must hurt!! how long do u think till that will stop??...a few weeks?

Yes takes about 6 weeks for hormone to full die down, the younger one might be alright :D

unless he gets mad with permenant humping! he he! imso glad they are friends! alfie is so much smaller and hes prob a good 6 weeks older now...he must ahve been a runt as hes not grown much!

i hope they are..iv been obsessed since the day i got them..i love them to bits and they are so so entertaining with there funny little ways..they instantly become part of the family!

they are so gorgeous, my buns are the same colours as yours but thay are girls!

Please tell me how you managed to bond two males, are they brothers? I have two girls and bonding them seems to be verging on impossible :cry:

aww yeah they are so similar! well..after worrying like mad after all the bad stories i just thought id give it a go...as i suppose it depends on the buns?!
i introduced them young..10 and 16 weeks on neutral ground..then put them in cages next to each other swapping them into each tohers cages and then just supervising 10-15min meetings in the kitchen where they will live..lots of mounting my my older one and some bum nipping by my older but kept doin it and sitting with them..make sure ur calm..talking and cuddling them!
im happy its gone well as iv heard some bad things but i just think u should try it slowly and always be there until u feel happy
good luck!

They look so happy together, I'm glad their doing so well. Hopefully it shouldn't take too long for Alfie's humping to die down. However if he is humping so soon after neutering I would check his bits regularly as his empty sacks may fill with fluid due to the activity. They will probably go down in a day or so but if they don't you need to get him checked out as he may need antibiotics.
My Elvis was humping as soon as he came round from the GA and his bits filled up with fluid but they did go down of there own accord over the first week :):)

Back