• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

transport Barnsley to Ipswich

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
We need to get Milo from Hoyland , Barnsley to Ipswich some toime during the next two weeks if possible .

if need be we could perhaps do the first bit but not sure how far we could go and it would have to be weekend if we were to do it .

can anyone help ?

Ok I could do maybe to Nottingham if that's any help? or a bit further if someone can't get all the way to Notts.

And I can do whenever over Easter Weekend except Friday as Mum's b'day. altho might be able to do during the day at a push but def not late afternoon/evening

Helen x

I can do any sections that might be needed around the Peterborough/Cambridge/Nearer to Ipswich run.

Do prospective new bun parents have transport to do the last bit into Ipswich or will you need that bit doing?

Hi Milo is coming to live with Tilly (hopefully), My hubby has agreed that he will take me to pick up Milo anywhere roughly (could stretch it a wee bit) an hour away from Ipswich, so Norwich, Cambridge, or thereabouts.
hope we can arrange this everyone x Paula

ok - so if maisydaisy can get cambridge to ipswich - I can then do the bit from anywhere about an hour or so backm from Cambridge towards the origins -

Looks to me as though its about 120 miles Barnsley to Cambridge so we should be able to split the distance? Thus someone does Barnsely to ? about 60 miles south of Barnsley down A606, then I do there to Cambridge and Maisydaisystar does Cmbridge to Ipswich

Best PM all concerned once the link Barnsley - mtg place with me is made.

Then we can discuss which day we can do.

Thankyou for your help parsnipbun, is the train station a good meeting place???? I don't as yet know where it is in cambridge, but should be easy to find with route planner? Or if it is easier to come to your house, could do that also, which ever is easiest, any other meeting places you can think of????? other than those???????

ok - so if maisydaisy can get cambridge to ipswich - I can then do the bit from anywhere about an hour or so backm from Cambridge towards the origins -

Looks to me as though its about 120 miles Barnsley to Cambridge so we should be able to split the distance? Thus someone does Barnsely to ? about 60 miles south of Barnsley down A606, then I do there to Cambridge and Maisydaisystar does Cmbridge to Ipswich

Best PM all concerned once the link Barnsley - mtg place with me is made.

Then we can discuss which day we can do.

Erm I really don't know about Grantham so round about there on there on the A1(M)? Don't know if there are any services round there or anything?

Also when is this being planned for?

Helen x

I'm in Newark which is on the A1 not far from Grantham. If you do have problems with arranging all this for the same day over the weekend, Milo is welcome to have an overnight stop at mine. :)

This thread has got me confused :oops: :lol:

If it's any help I could meet Helen (Pipstrel) somewhere on the M1 (say Tibshelf or Trowell services?) and get him over to Shell in Newark...depending on when this is going to happen.

I'm off work next week, but my car needs to go in for servicing...so will need plenty of notice.

Amy

Pipstral and parsnip bun if you can agree on somewhere to meet i think this can be sorted ...will just need a day you can all do then .;) and need a meet up place in Cambridge where Milos new mum can meet parsnipbun ....

oohh this bun runs get ne all confused :?

Pipstral and parsnip bun if you can agree on somewhere to meet i think this can be sorted ...will just need a day you can all do then .;) and need a meet up place in Cambridge where Milos new mum can meet parsnipbun ....

oohh this bun runs get ne all confused :?

Well I can do Friday day time, then Sat, Sun or Mon providing its either early or late so that I don't lose the whole day travelling. And Parsnipbun if you let me know where you want to meet then I'll be there! Just need allow me time to get from Sheffield to Angie's then down to wherever we are meeting.

Helen x

well will have to check with Gaz later, but I think we could be in cambridge sunday afternoon/evening or monday afternoon/evening. will double check with him if thats ok,

Back