• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar the kitten and Simba

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
The bunnies have a cardboard box in their room which Oscar likes to sleep in as well....
oscar64.jpg

Well at the weekend he came up with me and sat on top of the box.. at first he didnt realise anyone was inside it til he heard a rustle beneath his feet :lol:
oscarandsimba5.jpg

oscarandsimba8.jpg

WHO's in there?
oscarandsimba6.jpg

Fifi watched from a distance
oscarandsimba7.jpg

Then Oscar found somewhere else to sleep
oscar70.jpg

Hope you like them :D:D

Awww, I love to see cats and rabbits playing!

My Kia used to pat Dillon's bum when she was a kitten until he spun round and she ran a mile :lol:

Yeah he is a fuzzy kitty! I think he is pretending to be a bunny even more as he even has a lionhead ruff bit round his neck lol.. and long furred pantaloons too :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
He pats them on the bum sometimes too.. Simba usually charges and grunts at him though so then he gets scared. Nala just sits and looks at him and Fifi runs away. Most of the time he goes into the bunny room he just curls up either in their box, tent or litter tray though:roll::lol::lol:

is it something to do with black cats:lol:
salem adores the buns.sleeps in their boxes with them..in the tent indoors with the frenchies..got into bifs cage and slept in her bed box with vet fleece.she was cross cos she didnt fit too.!!

he loves to lay on top of the box whilst the buns sleep in it..he then goes in and sleeps there with them..his purring and do treading gets on their nerves eventualy and hes soo upset..other time sive caught him washing bif and her enjoying it....:lol: bertie loves to snuggle up with salem and soe does willow.bandit thinks its fun to join in the cats playing..hes as nuts as they are.

glad its not just me with cats n buns who live happily togehter..but is it always black cats:lol:

is it something to do with black cats:lol:
salem adores the buns.sleeps in their boxes with them..in the tent indoors with the frenchies..got into bifs cage and slept in her bed box with vet fleece.she was cross cos she didnt fit too.!!

he loves to lay on top of the box whilst the buns sleep in it..he then goes in and sleeps there with them..his purring and do treading gets on their nerves eventualy and hes soo upset..other time sive caught him washing bif and her enjoying it....:lol: bertie loves to snuggle up with salem and soe does willow.bandit thinks its fun to join in the cats playing..hes as nuts as they are.

glad its not just me with cats n buns who live happily togehter..but is it always black cats:lol:

aawwww sounds so cute!! Havent caught Oscar washing buns yet :lol::lol: When i only had Simba my mum's cat, a ginger tom used to enjoy laying in his room and batting him on the nose everytime Simba sniffed his tail :lol::lol:

Back