• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun ran off with house keys!!

gil

Mama Doe
last night my housebun ran off with my house keys and hid them in her cage!!!

her cage is near the front door and she has already sussed that when i come in the front door with shopping she knows that i have got bunny food and literally begs for a bit of whatever i have bought!!

so not sure why she ran off with the door keys:)

you're never going out again! that's what bun is saying, lol.

my little one seems to understand "shoes" mean "going out" so he sits on your feet so you can't even do the laces up!

Clever bunny. Whatever you do make sure she doesn't know your log in for Ebay else she'll have you bankrupt:lol:

haha Laura, our Destiny has sussed shoes mean going out too. There was a spider on my staires so I put my shoes on (don't wanna stop on it barefooted) and went into the living room where I took them off...next thing I know Destinys throwing them around the room! :shock:

Gil, maybe she's saying "You don't bring me enough back, so now you have to take me with you"

oh, i know.........she's just so cute..........
but perhaps she was listening in to a conversation about holidays and decided to take action!!

roll on the weekend when i'll be off for 5 long days...........plenty time to spend with the bunnies....:)

Back