• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please... U/D she is HOME WTH PICCIES!!! :)

Awww bless her. She is gorgeous! I am sure she will do fine on 3 legs. You sound like you have a great vet ;)

Sending tons of vibes:).

Last edited:
She broke her hind leg. She jumped of my knee (I was kneeling on the floor) and twisted as she jumped and it snapped. It breaks my heart but I am glad she can get better! :cry:

Thank you to you all. I do not remember being so nervous in my life... I am all on my own as well, o/h is away this week so I am terrified all on my own and I could really do with a hug!! :cry:

Here's a big hug *holds out arms and enfolds you in a loving friendly way*

I am sure that you bun will be well again soon. They are amazingly resilient.

Thank you all for the vibes... I dropped her off at the vet about an hour ago and have began to pace the living room... I am stressing out... Oh Lucy please be okay!! He was saying its such a big op for such a little bun!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

The vibes must have worked as I have just spoken to the vet AND she is FINE!! They said she is already hopping about her cage and being a little cutey :) I am so happy I want to run around and squeal!! But I settled for jumping up and down and making Billy binky!! He doesnt know what I am talking about but he is so EXCITED too!! I am so happy!!! :D:lol:

Back