• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my babies are home!

shel20

Alpha Buck
Just picked bobby n alfie from vets after neutering..both eating and drinking and are chilln on their cushions! im so happy..worries over!.............stay tuned they will be having a phot shoot later..while they still! so pics will be on here later!:D

So pleased that you have got these two neutered and they have come through it ok. I'm really pleased that you managed to get them done together and didn't have to wait to get bobby done. I did think of you today and was wondering how it was going

Lets hope they settle down now and live a long happy life together :p:p

aw thanks so nice to know u were thinking of us! yes im so so pleased they could go together n cuddle up in their carry box!and the bonds not been broken! im realy pleased...and the vets said i can get them vaccinated for 10pound instead of 30 on a march offer so im chuffed about that too!(becuse im skint spending so much money on them..toys...cushion etc..!:roll:iv gone a bit mad!) its been a good day and im gonna spend the rest of the evening checking on them and makin sure they are ok..but so far so good!

Back