• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had a sleepless night!

Radish

Mama Doe
At one this morning i heard a crash from the spare room and got up to have a look.

Blackberry and Moo were running free around the room and their water bottle was on the floor!

i don't know how they got out but i opened the pen door and put them back.

forty five minutes later i heard thump thump thump rustle rustle thump thump thump!

they were out again!

i put them back and took out one of their stools just in case they were somehow jumping on it and squeezing through the roof of the pen!

they were fun to catch as Blackberry kept rushing me so Moo could squeeze behind the pen out of reach.

I swear they were laughing at me!

an hour later...yep you guessed it... thump thump thump they were running around again! i looked everywhere but still couldn't find how they got out so i just put them back and went to bed again!

ten minutes later rustle thump thump! Aaaaargghhh!

This time it was just Blackberry who was free and just as i was scooping her up for a quick belly kiss and a snuggle:oops::lol: i spotted Moo looking a bit guilty by one of the slide up doors......there was one bar which wasn't welded properly on the door and they must have been nudging it to one side and squeezing out and the bar was dropping back into place behind them!

i love my bunnies they are soooo naughty and i forgive them for my sleepless night but i've blocked off the door for tonight until i can reweld the bar!!

bad bad rabbits:lol::lol:

ps i must confess i actually asked them how they were getting out:oops::lol: well it was four am:lol:

ahhh just like my teleporting foster beamer. No idea how he got out but every time I put him back in his covered run I'd come back in 2 hours to find him sitting on top of it with nothing else disurbed.

Back