• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone in East Scotland able to help this lady and her buns??!

uniqueanneek

Alpha Buck
Hi all, a member of my local freecycle forum contacted me as I had posted about rabbit accessories... She is a lady with lots of animals and currently has 23 rescued rabbits. However due to illness and deteriorating health she has to go into hospital for a series of operations starting in the summer months and has been advised that she will not be able to cope with looking after so many pets.

She is really quite upset and worried about trying to rehome the little ones and has asked me to post on her behalf on the forum if anyone in the area is willing/looking to adopt any bunnies. She is based in Fraserburgh/Aberdeenshire.

Her email said she rescued many of the buns from a puppy farm situation (i don't know what this means) and they are all up to date with vaccines.

Thanks
Axx

I'm going to be looking for a girl by the summer time if you have any more info?

I'm not a huge distance away and we're up Fraserburgh way at least every 2 weeks.

Kelly

both my sister and a friend of mine are thinking about getting a rabbit, plus we are in inverness, so we are nearby. If they decide to go ahead i will refer them to your friends rescue.

Back