• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue stories

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
I am currently (attempting to) make a website about rabbits, to stick on my c.v. and give me something to do.

I would really like to have a page called rescue stories. Ideally about specific rabbits, that may have made an impact for whatever reason. Either from individuals or rescue's would be great. If someone wants to tell one for me to put on the page could they please pm me?

I'm not saying the website will be anything great, but if someone stumbles across it and reads a heartwarming or saddening story it might make them want to look into rescue's more, so I think it's worth having. :)

Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to contribute.

If you can wait til just after the 27th March, when I *should* get my Broadband back....:? :roll: I'll PM you Bobbie's Story :)

Janex

I have Buster's story who survived Myxomatosis :D and Miffy right now who has survived being attacked by some inhumane persons boot! and had 3 fractures on her Pelvis and one at the base of her tail! she is thriving now :D not completely better but doing so well :wave:

If you can wait til just after the 27th March, when I *should* get my Broadband back....:? :roll: I'll PM you Bobbie's Story :)

Janex

That would be fab Jane. :D I'm planning it to be a sort of rolling page, so more stories can be added at any time

I have Buster's story who survived Myxomatosis :D and Miffy right now who has survived being attacked by some inhumane persons boot! and had 3 fractures on her Pelvis and one at the base of her tail! she is thriving now :D not completely better but doing so well :wave:

They sound perfect, I'd love to use them. :)

if you go on to my website you can see the stories of various rabbits that have stayed at the rescue and became sponsor buns.

Just bumping this for Fifibutton :) as it's fallen off the page. Kay, do you have a larger picture of one of your sponsor buns? :)

Back