• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More vibes for Nia please. Final Pic.

capel

Warren Veteran
:(
Nia was her normal bouncy self this morning and it was so lovely outside that I put her and Tim in the sheltered part of the garden to enjoy the warm sunshine at just after 12. When I got back from shopping etc I went out to see them and noticed she was sitting in an odd position with her front legs stretched out and her rear end sort of collapsed under her. She didn't move when she saw me nor did she react when I offered her a piece of carrot. I brought both buns in and when I put her down she didn't move from the position I left her in. I rang Kevin immediately and within 10 mins she was at the surgery. Her right eye is sore(closed) and he thinks she may have injured it on something, but her pupil was too constricted for him to get a clear look at the retina etc, however there is evidence of a build up of pus there. Although her lungs sound clear, she is sitting with her head slightly tilted up(I've a pic I'll post later).Her tummy was empty so it seems that she'd not eaten anything this afternoon. He's given an injection of Baytril. gut stimulant and metacam. He was tempted to keep her in, but thinks she's better in her own surroundings at the moment, however I've to watch hervery closely for the next hour and a half (closing time)and if there's no sign of improvement I've to take her back and he'll keep her in. She also makes a strange whimpery noise every now and then. He is very worried about her..so please, loads of vibes...:):)

Last edited:
Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am sending tons and tons and TONS of vibes for the gorgeous, sweet little Nia. Come on, precious little girl......we ALL want you to get well VERY fast so you can stay home with your Mummy tonight!!!!!:cry: :cry:

((((((( VIBES )))))))

Lots of vibes for little Nia, she's such a delicate little thing and has been through so much. I hope she starts to improve very soon for you Hilda.

Helen x

Aww Hilda I hope she will be OK. Big vibes from me, hubby, buns, birds & cat - that's 16 of us so I'm hoping all these extra vibes will count.

oooh dear I hope she'll be OK :shock: I wonder if a wasp could have stung her maybe? She could be in shock in which case she needs to be warm do you think? I found a massive wasp crawling just next to Benny's hutch the other day - come out of hibernation when the sun shines :(

She's indoors with Tim, but unusually for him he doesn't seem to want to snuggle by her so I've put a snugglesafe under her and some vet bed on top. She's just very still and if there's no change in the next 30 mins I'm ringing Kevin.

Her she is..not moved from this position for 30 mins
DSC03935.jpg

Oh hun I am sending loads of vibes for Nia! She doesn't look too chipper in the photo. Has she eaten anything? Any poos/wees? If not then I would call vets too.

Good luck & Vibes

Shiv

We came back from the vet at about 3.30 and she's done nothing since then. I'm giving her till 5.30..

Back