• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnyflops

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Bailey does the best bunny flops... hes having a lazy day today and has just done an ace one.

don't you just love the floppy buns x

Miff does brilliant bunny flops!

Sometimes, she flops so enthusiastically that she ends up rolling all the way round! She then quickly pops back onto her feet, a little shocked at what just happened, before flopping again! Bless! x

I love it when they flop too far and end up on their back! I'm sure mine look round, a bit embarrassed, when that happens to check no-one saw! (yes...I may be applying too many human qualities to my buns...)

i have only had jason five days from the rescue centre, he is my first buny and when he did his first and so far, only one, i go such a fright, i thought he had something wrong wih him....touched him and he jumped the height of himself!

Miff does brilliant bunny flops!

Sometimes, she flops so enthusiastically that she ends up rolling all the way round! She then quickly pops back onto her feet, a little shocked at what just happened, before flopping again! Bless! x

Bertie does this quite a lot now, and every now n then, just stays on his back for a few seconds.

I do love floppy buns :)

I love it when they flop too far and end up on their back! I'm sure mine look round, a bit embarrassed, when that happens to check no-one saw! (yes...I may be applying too many human qualities to my buns...)

They look around and think "yes I did mean to do that actually"

Back