• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mint and Parsley

I've just bought some parsley for Maa post spay - I've heard they love it but I'm also going dandelion hunting as they love them most of all - and they are growing again now it's Spring! :D Both very high calcium though, so feed sparingly :)

I've just bought some parsley for Maa post spay - I've heard they love it but I'm also going dandelion hunting as they love them most of all - and they are growing again now it's Spring! :D Both very high calcium though, so feed sparingly :)

yep, they will literally be as a treat.

got some chantennay carrots the other day. a big bag for 60p. bailey loves his carrot. they don't get it v often but when they do, bailey goes bezerk.

Thanks elve x

hiya i posted a thread similar the other day called parsley and herbs asking the same if u wanna have a look! i bought mine parsley in a tub from asda...and put it out for my buns to have a nibble thinking they would have a few nibbles and then go back to it later...well i was wrong i nipped to the loo and came back and there was nothing left but soil! so i then found out just to hand feed them some leaves..dont give them the whole thing!! he he:lol::lol::lol:..they thought it was their birthday!!

they are always like that with anythin other then their pellets..i tried cutting raddishes in half and giving them it but it was easy to eat..so it was gone in seconds..now i gave them whole so they roll around for ages trying to get that first bite so they stop rolling about..it keeps them entertained..although little alfie sometimes is still at a good 15 mins later n i have to help him hold it down so it stops rolling away! he:lol::lol:

Thyme, coriander and basil are worth trying

I'm constantly surprised at my two's taste for really strong flavoured foods. So much for bland human salads being described as "rabbit food"

lol yeah. nick always calls it rabbit food.

i got basil, parsley and mint. given them basil tonite as i know they like it x

Back