• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Briar Patch rescue - Essex

I know there are a lot more rabbits available than are listed on the site, so do phone if you're interested in looking for somebunny :D

brilliant thanks!!

I am nervous about getting a bun from a rescue - simply because I know I would struggle to pick just one!!

I think if it were me, I'd probably want to ask about personalities etc, and largely trust the rescue to help me choose on that basis. :)

yes, I think I would also have to take my bun with me - let him pick - it's his fault if it all goes wrong then! I never have been any good at matchmaking!

That is, if I can't bond him to my other buns, I'm hoping that will work out first. aaargh rabbits!:D

I got my Pip from there & have no regrets. I took Munch with me & we checked he & Pip were going to get on before I adopted her. Poor little Pip had been dumped on waste ground with her siblings when she was a baby. Luckily for her she survived long enough to be rescued but not all her siblings were.

Back