• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My three - Walter and the girls...

BeckyLH

Banned
Here's the latest pics of my three: Walter, Martha and Lene. Martha's just recovering from a bout of snuffles bless her so not looking her best but getting better thank goodness. The photos of her are older from when she was with her foster mummy :D

Walter being his usual mischevious self...

IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2711.jpg

Pretty Martha...

MarthaLilyPoppyWillowandJoey129.jpg

Lene taking a snooze...

IMG_2713.jpg

Can you see why they vet said "Big Baby!" when he saw her? :lol:

Becky x x x

awww martha - is she old?

xxx

No, bless her, she's only about a year and a half, but she has a few problems with her eyes and this pic was from when she was with her foster mummy. She was really underweight, pregnant and in a bad way after being rescued by the RSPCA along with 200 other bunnies from a back garden. Caroline did a fantastic job of getting her back to full health. She's a bit plumper than this now :D

Here's another pic of her...

MarthaLilyPoppyWillowandJoey155.jpg

Becky x x

Last edited:
awww shes beautiful.

the only reason i said that is that she looked like agentle elderly lady - you know the kind you see at the bus stop...

awww

awww shes beautiful.

the only reason i said that is that she looked like agentle elderly lady - you know the kind you see at the bus stop...

awww

LOL, that's exactly what I thought when I first saw her, like she should have one of those little rain hoods on bless her. She's gentle as anything, she's just licking my toes, bless her, lol x x x

Back