• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good news!

shel20

Alpha Buck
Just rang the vets and both neuterings have gone well and bobby n alfie are snuggled up together in the cage recovering!! im so happy!

yeah definatley..such a relief..iv spent all morning worrying and swapping their cages from hay to soft cushions so they are confortable and dont catch the area..aww bless them...

..and fingers crossed my perseverance with the male male bonding will pay off now too after no trouble so far..no fights while un neutred and so am hoping it will be bunny cuddles all the time and grooming!

ooh i know i bet u all want to see the two little monkeys!! alfie and bobby will be on here as soon as i can work out how to do it! im so pleased that things are looking good for them as a little bonded bunny pair...!

aw thanks eveyone! im leaving work now to go n pick them up..cant wait to give them cuddles!!!! ..and ill put some pics on tonight so u can see them!

Back