• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What I've been building

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Look what we've been building :D

IMG_0684b.jpg

Fantastic Tamsin that really is awesome :) I so wish he would have dleivered to me :cry: It is miles better quality than the one I had made.

Looks great.

You must have very TALL bunnies :D

Or are they crossed with giraffes? Rabbraffes? :lol:

It does look really nice!

My run is walk-in height too, and when I was home-inspected the RSPCA man suggested we could use it as a aviary :lol:

It does look really nice!

My run is walk-in height too, and when I was home-inspected the RSPCA man suggested we could use it as a aviary :lol:

It does give a good opportunity for higher levels - although not so the bunnies could fall and injure themselves.

It does give a good opportunity for higher levels - although not so the bunnies could fall and injure themselves.

No, don't worry, there's nothing above one hop height. It just makes cleaning out so much easier :D and I can actually sit in the run with them. I'm sure my neighbours are getting shots for 'you've been framed'.

Anyway... Tamsin's handywork looks very classy, was it expensive?

Phew, done :D

It's Alfie & Gypsy's new pad to replace the hutch/run you can just see behind in the photo.

Just testing whilst we dismatle their old place:
IMG_0689b.jpg

All done and in position:
IMG_0691b.jpg

A few things left to do like sand & revarnish hutch but it will hold um for new and I'm worn out :lol:

It was made by Tony from Aviaries4U. It's 7'x5' and 6' high. It was £225, it's really well made, mesh is attached well and it's all screwed together not nailed. It also has the kick board and the bottom to keep the mess in and no cross bar in the middle so you can see through (window is on the right of it).

It's 3'x2', you can't see very clearly but it's got perspex over the front so basically they have the hutch for the bed and the run for running around.

There's a shelf under the hole (back right corner), at the height the bar goes across on the stand. So they only drop down about 6". I've put their 'loo' under the other side for now for a second step if the want but I'll do something more permanent when I decide what shelves/angles I want.

I personally think run space is most important. A small bed keeps them warmer and when I'm done there will be plenty of sheltered parts out of the wind/rain if they want. It gives them more overall space than a 6' combo and more space to run that's all one one level :)

Wow thats fab! Aww can't wait to see lots of piccies of them playing in it - bet they think Easter has come early! :D

Back