• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First Foster

Pepsi's People

Alpha Buck
After much contemplation, we have taken on our first foster bun. We picked her up from Elaine at Tameside R&GPR yesterday afternoon. She is a very shy honey coloured dutch called Bongo, one of 18 rabbits seized by the RSPCA from a breeder.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=120424

I'm told she spent her time at the rescue hiding in her sleeping compartment, so it was nice to see her taking a good look at our back garden from the hutch first thing this morning.

Mike

After much contemplation, we have taken on our first foster bun. We picked her up from Elaine at Tameside R&GPR yesterday afternoon. She is a very shy honey coloured dutch called Bongo, one of 18 rabbits seized by the RSPCA from a breeder.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=120424

I'm told she spent her time at the rescue hiding in her sleeping compartment, so it was nice to see her taking a good look at our back garden from the hutch first thing this morning.

Mike

Good luck mike,now all i have to do is persude my o/h:lol::lol::lol:i dowt it:lol:

Rick

Any piccies yet :)

BONGO.jpg

Just this one taken at the rescue. I'll take some more when she has settled in & feeling less camera shy. She is still very nervous at the moment and runs off to hide as soon as you approach. Just disturbing her bedding sets her off racing around madly (as I discovered last night when cleaning out), so it may be a while yet!

Mike

BONGO.jpg

Just this one taken at the rescue. I'll take some more when she has settled in & feeling less camera shy. She is still very nervous at the moment and runs off to hide as soon as you approach. Just disturbing her bedding sets her off racing around madly (as I discovered last night when cleaning out), so it may be a while yet!

Mike

Do your magic mike,time is a good thing

Rick

Back