• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Silvia's party trick

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Silvia says....

000_1920.jpg

''You scratch my back''....

000_1922.jpg

...''I'll roll over''.

000_1924.jpg

000_1921.jpg

Silvia seems to roll over every time you stroke her back :shock: :lol:

I'm fostering Silvia for Honeybunnys, so she will be looking for a new home soon. Silvia says she would like a home with a willing slave to give lots of back rubs :D

Great pics and isn't it nice to see her trust in humans returning..well done Amy:D
For people who don't know..when this bun arrived she squealed and grunted even when she saw a hand or movement:cry:..she's turned round quite quickly so lets hope it was just the move that unsettled her and not cruelty at her previous home as we first suspected.
She is a stunning bun as her fur is such a great colour:D

:love::love::love: She is a stunner. I'm sure she will find a home soon as she is so unusual .... and she has a great party trick :lol:

Awwww shes gorgeous!!! Shes just like my Darcy and Frasier - they love having their backs scratched! My arm aches before they've had enough!!:rolleyes::lol::lol:

Back