• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how do i get a orange rex??

I had a gorgeous orange rex that lived to be 8. I just happened to be in a pet food center when the previous owner brought him in. (he was retiring as a show rabbit) I would love love love to get another one but I don't know how to find one. I live in the US.

Hello,

It's 3am in the morning here so you may not get an immediate response but check back and hopefully someone will be able to answer.

Neil

I have a Pearl grey rex in just now he is gorgeous:D

DSCN0739.jpg

DSCN0741.jpg

How could such a beautiful creature end up in rescue:shock: Oh dear I can feel the edges of my happy mood beginning to fray!!:?

My Monty was bought as a blue, got told when I joined here he was an "opal" and then now there is this one " a pearl " who is the spit of him also????? AM confused :?:lol::lol::lol:

Lets just call him a Grey Rex then :roll::lol::lol::lol::lol: I am not too hot on breeds as most of the rabbits here are cross, they are just bunnies not breeds :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry to disagree with you mate, but she looks Opal to me :?

No, ticking :?

id have to agree with you there after a closer look!:D
he does look like my girlie!
are you sure that he is defro a boy looks like hes got a bit of a dewlap!
rabbits006-1.jpg

(theres no such thing as a grey pearl! only smoke pearl!)

Back