• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pearl just beat me up!!!

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
What has that little monster Alvin been teaching her!!!!

she wasnt happy that i blocked off her access to getting on the leather sofa... its too slippy and i have visions of vets visits if she jumps off wrong...

so as im blocking it off, she starts digging and biting my trouser legs, really mean too and i swear i heard alvin sniggerin in the distance :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Aww :( And Pearl was meant to be an angel too!
Rubix always beats me up if I try to nose rub him :cry:

Dont take it personally its just rabbit talk for 'get out my way', not being vocal animals physical force is the best they can do to us hoomans.

There isn't a day goes by when Lex dosn't nip my feet because they are in her way.

Dont take it personally its just rabbit talk for 'get out my way', not being vocal animals physical force is the best they can do to us hoomans.

There isn't a day goes by when Lex dosn't nip my feet because they are in her way.

i actually think it was the trousers now... she followed me into the living room attacked me again and then lay down almost across my foot :love: :love: :love:

Oh dear, whats my girl up to:?

Btw her sister Magnolia went to a new home last week. That is the whole litter sorted now:)

And Loki is doing really well. He is off all his meds for now and holding his own:thumb: but his lady friend is on a serious diet as she is the roundest rabbit I have ever set my eyes on. She has to be taken out while he eats his pellets. Then he gives her a good run around when I put her back to give her her exercise:lol: Buzz buzz!

Oh dear, whats my girl up to:?

Btw her sister Magnolia went to a new home last week. That is the whole litter sorted now:)

And Loki is doing really well. He is off all his meds for now and holding his own:thumb: but his lady friend is on a serious diet as she is the roundest rabbit I have ever set my eyes on. She has to be taken out while he eats his pellets. Then he gives her a good run around when I put her back to give her her exercise:lol: Buzz buzz!

yaaaaay thats brilliant... i have been looking at the RR site and keeping pearl updated on her sis... i noticed the lovely jubilee has gone too, hope shes got a nice husbun :love:

wohooooooooooo loki med free thats amazing :D:D:D:D

some new alvin and pearl pics too :) shes really really settled in now, her fav spot seems to be under the table or munching hay :love:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=120979

Back