• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess where I went this weekend...

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
061.jpg

welcome to the most dreary place on earth!
012.jpg

ok, so it's the brand new, 4 star, youth hostel at Ashby-de-la-Zouch, over-rated in my opinion :rolleyes:
010.jpg

anyway lol, here are a few piccies:
Gravel Pits:
059-1.jpg

059.jpg

Avoiding the flooded path (i, of course, waded through it :lol: )
055.jpg

me in a puddle :rolleyes:
(i'm not that fat lol, i had alot of jumpers on and my coat is puffy :p )
057-1.jpg

video to come!

well..... I was already soaking and had given up on caring about mud/water, so i went in as much as i could :lol: I sprinted through a huge puddle and spalshed everyone :p it also looked like i peed myself haha! lol

nope lol.
I was... errm, lucky enough to go on a ehem, family rambling weekend :oops: And me, my three friends, a boy in our class and three french exchange people came :D

i had a friend whose mum made him do things like this and the arguments they used to have over it! i wished my mum would have done stuff like that with me, honestly. i did with my granny though, yay!

beats sitting in on a games console i reckon, fresh air and exercise, would have been nicer for you if the sun had been out though!

I can remember going to a works xmas dinner there years ago - best thing about it was the foot long chocolate eclairs for pud:lol:
Great puddle pic though:D

I live right near Ashby De La Zouch and I've never heard of that place before :lol: Is it near Conkers?

Thanks everyone, it was fun :D
It's a few hundred yards away from conkers :D But an easy walk lol, we were going to go there after the second walk which was suppsoed to be three miles, but due to flooding it was extended to six and we used all our energie up sprinting up muddy slopes and leaping across gravel pits :lol:

Back