• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cage has anyone got this??

I have seen longer ones the same as this. Someone on here has one, but I can't remember who! I'll try and find it.

This is the cage someone on here found for me on ebay! I wanted one and could not find one anywhere and then they found me exactly what i wanted (a double storey indoor cage!)

Do you like it?
Any comments?
DSC00832L.jpg

This is one but I am sure someone else bought one as well. I'll keep looking!

Depends what you want to put in it. I'm sure it would be great for ferrets and rats (though I would worry that younger rats or small does could fit through the bars), but I don't think that it's suitable for a rabbit at all.

It's way too small for rabbits, they wouldn't be able to take more than one hop on each storey, it's only 2ft long!

rabbits bound about a lot so I can't imagine it being very stable, plus a lot of the floor space will be taken up with ladders, and some bunnies catch their back going up and down ladders - they've got such long back legs

Maybe stick with the dog crate for the mean time... I wonder if the piggies would like it... Though I think they are getting upgraded to the biggest perspex Stephen could find as they like to dig... Hmmm the thought process... That definately shouldnt be advertised as a bunny cage then?? Oh dear!! *shakes head*

Back