• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There's one of those... (For any one in Canterbury)

How weird....we live in Kent(Just down the road from Canterbury in fact)!
We bought one of these for our buns to play in, and two important things came to light.

1. The Rabbits were scared of it- even Jessica(Rip) who was scared of NOTHING IN THE WORLD, and NEVER went near it, even with a little help with food being put in there etc etc
2. The workmanship of the thing, we found was shoddy- Screw heads protruded in two places( and had to be seriously attacked with a hammer etc to make it bun/animal safe) and the stair way piece had loads of splinters on it(Once again, we had to make it safe)

Ours went to the local civic amenity for a one way journey and I wouldn't recommend them for any animal use despite that that is what they are marketed for- Sorry if anyone disagrees or anything but its our personal opinion- the buns safety comes first!!

My overrall advise is to save your money and avoid like the plague- we bought a cardboard house for our buns in the end (I think called something like cottontail cottage from Bunnymail- a lot cheaper, lot safer and the buns love em)

Yeah, I did have to redo a few screws but there were no splinters or anything. I think it depends of the bun, Gus won't go up it but Poppy is a real climber, she loves to be in the highest place possible :roll:

Back