• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Shows??

xx-lou-xx

Young Bun
Just considering taking Charlie to a show does any one know of any in the Kent area ? I know he's got good markings for a dutch but don't know if they are "show standard"? if you know what i mean! but il love him whatever the weather! ...Here he is!!

charlierelax.jpg

Last edited:
To be shown rabbits have to have a BRC ring on their back leg (put on by their breeder) and paperwork to transfer it to your name.

Some big shows also have pet classes which you don't need to have a ring for.

Tam

Just considering taking Charlie to a show does any one know of any in the Kent area ? I know he's got good markings for a dutch but don't know if they are "show standard"? if you know what i mean! but il love him whatever the weather! ...Here he is!!

charlierelax.jpg

O.M.G. He's gorgeous... We live in Kent too and have never been to a Rabbit show cause we've never found any, so we'd appreciate the info too...

As Raven says, there is a show in Detling, Kent :wave: Not too sure when the next one is? And yes, there is pet classes in both of these.

There is another show at Hadlow, Kent on the 30 March though.

Back