• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Petal....getting used to having space....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2008_0316march0005.jpg

Petal has been out in the small run yesterday and today ....

She is having to get used to having space to actualy move around freely :?

2008_0316march0004.jpg

it must be soooo nice after being in a tiny hutch all her life.....a bit scary too ...she is very watchful and walks rather than hops :?

2008_0316march0003.jpg

Last edited:
Aww! How could someone lock that poor beauty up in a hutch for all her life!!

Some poeple- I could seriously kill!:(

She is so beautiful!

I wish you could twist Steve's arm harder Angie:(. In the space of a week she has come so far - I felt honoured to have a kiss from her the other night.

She is gorgeous :love: Will she be up for rehoming soon? I'm sure she'll be snapped up.

i still think she may be pregnant ... :?:?

So all depends realy . :? If it turns out shes not then shell be spayed in 3 weeks and then be up for rehoming ....if she does have babies she will be here a while :shock:

Oh she is lovely :D

My Simba had also spent his short 2 year life in a tiny hutch. I have had him nearly 2 years now and I still look at him running around and feel all tearful knowing what a horrible life he used to have.

aaawww she's gorgeous!! Her name really suits her :D:D Does she have a sore or something under her chin on her neck? looks like she has no fur there:? Glad she is getting used to a better life with you :D I remember when i first got Nala she walked, as if she didnt know how to jump

aaawww she's gorgeous!! Her name really suits her :D:D Does she have a sore or something under her chin on her neck? looks like she has no fur there:? Glad she is getting used to a better life with you :D I remember when i first got Nala she walked, as if she didnt know how to jump

its where shes pulled out the fur to make a nest ...she has a completly bald patch as big as a 50p :shock:

Back