• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vetbed

I've only used wilkinsons pet fleece and Benny and Maa just dug it into a ball and chewed it - The girls in the shed are a mixed bunch - Primrose loves it - she lies on it with a blissful look, but her unruly sisters dig it up, chew holes in it and generally trash it - poor Primrose :( It is great for grooming them though - they lie on it and tons of loose fur gets stuck to it (not sure if this would happen with proper vetbed) - I have to brush it off up the end of the garden, and wash inside a closed pillowcase - it ruined my old washing machine :roll:

Two of my groups finally love it (always used to pee on it, screw it up, or chuck it out the door), but my giants still pee on it - they particularly love it when it's fresh out the wash.

This is Drake and Joshs' Vetbed:

DSC00268.jpg

They love it- The Playhouse isnt like that anymore, they have got a nice comfy bed now..:D

Also- they have learned not to throw all the woodshavings/straw everywhere

Mine have got shavings n the bed. They have got like a kennel which they sleep in- s I like them to have some nice comfy hay etc to lay on

Back